An excellently styled and anatomically shaped glove for sports or naked bike enthusiasts. The SP-2 v3 Glove has a chassis made of full grain leather with multiple reinforcements for abrasion resistance and fit. The SP-2 v3 Glove also features a robust TPU compound ankle protection to significantly increase its protective functions.
- Made from supple and extremely resistant full leather to ensure the abrasion resistance and durability of the core.
- The palm and finger sidewalls are reinforced with supple goat leather to ensure a good feeling and a good fit.
- The reinforcement of the main shell is ensured by a leather cover over the first and second fingers and the cuff. - synthetic suede reinforcements on the palm and landing zones for maximum abrasion resistance.
- Ergonomic, sophisticated rubber mix and a TPU slider on the palm of the hand, derived from MotoGP, is reinforced with EVA foam to increase impact performance.
- robust yet flexible compound ankle protection offers exceptional shock and abrasion protection.
- Strategically positioned, shock-absorbing EVA foam for additional impact performance.
- The patented finger bridge from Alpinestars prevents excessive rolling of the fingers and separation during impacts.
- Extended ankle opening on the thumb allows flexibility and freedom of movement.
- Perforated cuff, leather upper and vented finger side panels ensure that the hands remain cool.
- Side leather padded patches on the cuff increase protection.
- Pre-curved finger design reduces driver fatigue.
- Wide hook and loop fastener on the wrist for easy access and secure attachment.
- Touchscreen compatible finger tip area on index finger and thumb for use with smartphones and GPS systems.
- tested to EN 13594 2015, level 1 CP.
Material: 57% goat leather, 20% polyamide, 14% polyurethane, 9% polyester. Contains non-textile parts of animal origin.
|Season||All year round|