A sporty performance-oriented glove with short cuffs with a structure of leather and polyester fabric with alpine stars
waterproof DRYSTAR® membrane, the glove Rage integrates highly developed protective properties such as e.g. ankle and hand plate grinder
of carbon compound.
• Made of supple and durable full leather and polyester fabric for the performance of core abrasion resistance and optimized levels of resistance and durability.
• Advanced reinforcements made of poly-fabric in the inner hand and thumb ensure superior grip on the motorcycle levers.
• Leather-reinforced outer palm with advanced foam padding on the impact surfaces provides maximum comfort and abrasion resistance.
• Alpinestars own ergonomic stretch inserts between thumb and palm plate offer flexibility to increase hand mobility.
• Highly developed carbon-bonded hand-plate grinder for superior impact and abrasion resistance.
• Advanced carbon-compound ankle protection system for damping and reducing impact energy.
• The glove is made with the Alpinestars 100% waterproof DRYSTAR® PERFORMANCE membrane construction technology, which binds all layers of the glove together, and thus offers the glove a chassis with a highly reduced fabric insert to demand the dexterity and sensitivity of the motorcycle control.
• Handplate, finger and back are padded with energy-absorbing EVA foam for improved fit and comfort.
• Protective cuff with TPR logos wraps around the wrist and strengthens the longitudinal section of the glove to protect the hand root bone.
• Adjustable hook and loop fastener on the cuff always holds the glove securely in position.
• Touchscreen compatible pointing finger tip for the application of smartphones and GPS systems.
• Alpinestars patented finger bridge prevents excessive twisting and separation of fingers in the event of an impact.
• Print logos for weight savings and material quality.
• The Rage DRYSTAR® glove has been tested to level 1.
Material: 35% leather 25% polyester 25% polyamide 10% synthetic leather 5% other
|All year round