The SP-55 leather jacket impresses with its classic design and its sporty fit to create a stylish urban jacket. The jacket is made of 1.1 mm premium cowhide and offers a perfect blend of comfort and abrasion resistance. It is equipped with Bio-Armor, GP-R protectors and high-strength stretch fiber panels.
- High-quality leather main construction made of soft 1.1 mm cowhide for greater ride comfort.
- Large perforated leather inserts for maximum breathability.
- Flat collar construction with padded edge for high ride comfort.
- Pre-shaped sleeve construction for less fatigue during driving.
- The removable windscreen lining allows the jacket to adapt to the weather conditions.
- Breast and back compartments can be used by Alpinestars Nucleon Receptacle chest and back inserts, which are available as accessories.
- The zipped waistband connection allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
- According to European law, the CE marking is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
- Approved according to Category II of the PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 - Class AA.
- Protection level 1: Alpinestars Bio-Armor shoulder and GP-R elbow protection (EN 1621-1: 2012).
- Highly resistant stretch fiber (HRSF) panels on the armpit and sleeves to further improve fit and feel.
- Push buttons at the waist and sleeve closure for improved fit.
- Two zip pockets for practical use.
- Embossed logos on front, back and shoulders.
Upper material: 83% cowhide leather, 15% polyamide, 2% other fibers.
Internal lining: 100% polyester
|Season||All year round|