Featuring a durable microfibre outer material for comfort and fit, as well as numerous sophisticated built-in inner and outer protection features, the SMX-S boot features an ergonomic front foot design, a breathable lining and Alpine stars unique rubber mix sole for optimized levels of support and performance.
• Upper manufacture made from durable microfibre offers the best possible flexibility and comfort.
• New ergonomic strip ensures a higher front-foot wind-cut to enable a significantly higher precision on the levers, and for outstanding extensive foot profile, support fit and comfort.
• New ergonomically optimized shin protector made of TPU has been tested for outstanding impact and abrasion resistance.
• Side TPR-injected ankle support provides optimized levels of protection and stability.
• TPU double-tight ankle protectors are coated with the upper material on both the side and the media side for excellent all-round protection.
• Breathable textile lining is characterized by anti-slip reinforcement made of suede in the heel area.
• Built-in replaceable grinders made of bi-injected TPU have the new simple screwless fastening concept for faster and easier replacement.
• TPU cushion integrates technical texture for protection and grip.
• The media-side opening/closing system is characterized by the zipper fitted on an elastic part with a wide hook-and-loop fastener for flexibility and always secure fit. The entry opening is wide and thus ensures easier connection and removal.
• Inner toe cap protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance.
• New removable anatomical dual compound footbed integrates EVA and elastane for performance, comfort and support.
• Sole made of Alpinestars new unique rubber compound promotes improved feel and feel, water drainage and durability.
• The SMX-S boot is certified to EN 13634:2010.
|Lorica (synthetic leather)
|All year round