A lightweight tech touring boot made of durable and abrasion-resistant microfibre, the Ridge Waterproof integrates a 100% waterproof membrane for optimized comfort, performance and protection levels. The Ridge Waterproof is characterized by a main Velcro fastening system for a secure and individual fit.
MAIN FEATURES OF THE RIDGE WATERPROOF BOOT:
- High-quality, durable technical artificial textile upper incorporates front and rear microfiber accordion flex zones for high performance and comfort levels.
- Waterproof membrane layer between upper and lining for proven performance in difficult weather. - New boot design provides long-lasting comfort and integrates ergonomic toe cap construction for compatibility with the motorcycle control.
- Hot-melted reinforced shin protector for weight savings and additional shock protection.
- High module TPU injected switching pad for impact protection and durability.
- Double lock system: adjustable Velcro fastener tape over the instep for a firm and individual fit and Velcro fastener over the lower area of the tibia. Draw tabs with rubber mixture tips to improve grip when attaching.
- Complete ankle protection: Double-sealing ankle protectors in the medial and lateral areas are reinforced with polyfoam padding for protection and comfort.
- Inner toe and heel cap are layered under the upper material for durability, improved driving feel and performance.
- The contoured high-quality module midsole follows the foot shape and integrates a structured shin reinforcement.
- Removable anatomical footbed has EVA foam and textile for "memory" and support.
- Alpinestars exclusive sole made of vulcanized rubber with unique enveloping design withstands the demands of road traffic.
- Comfortable padding envelops the ankle joint area for fitting accuracy and comfort.
- Rear reflex inserts for improved night visibility.
|Version||Lorica (synthetic leather)|
|Season||All year round|