The Reef Glove has a stretch fabric construction for low weight and high breathability and an inner hand made of synthetic suede for improved abrasion resistance; perfect for use in the city. This glove also offers a plethora of driver-friendly features, including a slender wrist construction for an optimized fit in the sleeves of a jacket, a covered hard ankle for effective shock protection, and a touchscreen-compatible index finger for use with GPS systems and smartphones.
- Stretchable fabric construction for light weight and high breathability.
- synthetic suede palm for improved abrasion resistance.
- Stretch square for optimized flexibility and breathability.
- Wrist strap for secure and protected closure.
- Ergonomic thumb for optimal freedom of movement and flexibility.
- Ergonomic stretch insert for improved stretching in the palm and additional comfort.
- Multimedia compatible index finger.
- The slender wrist construction ensures that the glove sits better in the sleeves of a jacket.
- Stretch mesh construction on the entire back of the hand for breathability.
- EN 13594 2015, level 1 KP.>- Labyrinth pattern heat stamp on the palm for improved protection against abrasion and cuts.
- Rubber grip zone for excellent grip and additional protection against abrasion and cuts.
- PVC-coated hard ankle for improved protection against impacts.
|Season||All year round|