A high-quality Adventure Touring boot made of various material combinations, the Corozal is full of first-class protective properties. Each part of this boot is designed to save weight and performance regardless of weather or terrain: from the integrated breathable DRYSTAR® membrane to the advanced structure of microfiber and suede.
- The upper is made of different material combinations and integrates PU-coated leather, microfiber and suede for a high level of comfort, durability and abrasion resistance.
- Extensive front and lower rear accordion flex areas made of lightweight and durable microfiber for comfort, freedom of movement, control and support.
- Medial surface panel made of embossed suede improves grip and protection.
- A very good lateral ankle protection with biomechanical lamellar connection between upper boot and lower foot structure.
- TPU cushion with specially developed pattern for improved grip.
- Lightweight, highly developed polymer shin insert and lateral ankle protection provide impact protection and strength as well as structural support.
- Inner toe and heel cap are layered under the upper material for durability, improved driving feel and performance.
- Medial and lateral double-tight ankle protector disk is integrated in the boot structure in a refined way and offers strategic ankle protection.
- NEW BUCKLE LOCKING SYSTEM: New system allows easy and quick tightening/removal as well as a fixed and highly individual closure. The buckles are made of durable TPU and glass fiber reinforced nylon compounds for increased power and weight savings. All buckles include a micro-latch with storage system and quick release fastener/fastener for fast, secure and fault-free fasteners. All buckles are replaceable.
- Wide opening for easy tightening/removal as well as secure upper TPR Velcro fastening system allow for a wide range of calf adjustment options. - Built-in soft foam padding around the ankle and calves for comfort, fitting accuracy and additional shock absorption.
- Built-in breathable DRYSTAR® membrane for excellent all-weather performance for dry feet in difficult weather conditions.
- Breathable textile lining on the whole boot.
- Inner footbed made of high-quality modular polyamide with built-in steel tibia reinforcements for - structure and support in the arch area.
- The midsole made of painted PU foam makes the lower part of the boot lighter without adversely affecting performance.
- Highly flexible outsole is characterized by the Alpinestars unique vulcanized rubber mix for the ultimate combination of comfort and grip.
- Removable anatomical footbed, EVA foam and Lycra® for comfort and support.
- Ergonomic front-foot cut for wind cutting allows for significantly higher control of the switch lever and a good foot profile.
|Season||All year round|