A sporty touring boot integrates the Belize Boot Alpinestars waterproof membrane under its leather and advanced chassis
Microfibre and is specially developed to provide flexibility and driving comfort on the toughest routes. With a new side
The low boot is characterized by Alpinestars unique vulcanized foot joint closure and a groundbreaking flex leaf system. Rubber for adhesion and control on the foot rest.
• The boot upper is made of a PU-coated leather and has heat-pressed
Textile on the higher medial element for superior adhesion.
• Front and rear accordion flexible bellows made of spring-light microfiber for improved flexibility and comfort.
• Newly developed TPU rail shielding and calf protection design offers improved footrest and additional impact protection.
• TPU switch pads made of technical textiles for additional adhesion. The cushion is internal with advanced
Polyfoam padding for improved comfort and fit.
• Wide tightening opening for convenience with two lateral buckles (tibia and instep) for a flawless and adjustable closure.
• On Internal TPU double-tight disk protectors in the media side for protection.
• New lateral closure system on the ankle incorporates two polymer buckles. This system includes a ratchet with memory and
a quick-release fastener system with self-aligning design for easy flawless fasteners; all buckles are replaceable.
• Bio-mechanical lateral “flex sheet” System provides excellent front and rear
Mobility and at the same time ankle support and protection.
• A soft foam wraps around the ankles and calves and offers comfort and shock absorbing performance.
• DRYSTAR® membrane layer between the boot top and the lining for proven performance in difficult weather.
• Inner reinforcements of the toe and heel cap are layered under the cover sole.
• Polypropylene footbed with injected steel tibia for excellent and exceptional comfort and safety.
• Short calf boot design offers a sporty alternative to the traditional high touring boot design.
• Alpinestars unique vulcanized rubber as well as injected PU midsole for an optimal combination of comfort and grip.
• Interchangeable anatomical EVA footbed with upper elastane lining.
• The boot BELIZE DRYSTAR® is certified according to EN 13634:2010.
|Season||All year round|