The Original Vertigo, introduced in 2014, was developed with high goals after more than 2 years of development. At that time, the Vertigo brought the limits of sports shoe technology to the absolute limit and saved no costs for the best. Proof of its enduring superiority, the Vertigo has remained unchanged since its first release to date.
The Vertigo-2 boat uses the same boundary checking technology as its predecessor with additional optimizations and refinements to better meet the demanding requirements of knee grinders and throttle clumps.
The Vertigo-2 Boots are made from the exclusive Technomicro base material from SIDI and are water and tear resistant and easy to clean and maintain. The Vertigo's only ankle brace, made of nylon, limits lateral movements and strengthens the inner and outer ankle joints to provide more grip and stability. In addition, the ventilation openings positioned under the support are actuated by an accessible aerodynamic sliding mechanism to provide an optional airflow.
In addition, the Vertigo shoe series is one of the few racing boots in the SIDI product range that offers a patented Tecno VR adjustment system for calves. The Tecno VR system is designed to accommodate calves of any size in a clean, supportive and protective manner. It has micro settings to achieve a perfect fit. By simply lifting and turning the Tecno button, the internal monofilament string closes evenly and closes the boot step by step around the driver's calf, depending on the driver's wishes.
• Upper material: Techno Micro micro
• A single ankle brace connects the inner and outer ankle joints for more support
• Replaceable, adjustable and aerodynamic toe valves made of nylon
• Nylon insole with removable arch foot
• Shin guards made of nylon
• Lockable air outlet
• Zip and Velcro fastener
• Elastic inserts adjacent to the entry zip for a non-binding closure
• Double-stitched in all high-load areas
• Fully encapsulated heel shell
• In the foot area lined with anti-abrasion cambrelle for comfort
• Perforated Teflon-treated nylon lining
• Shock absorbing heel cap
• Reflective heel shield
• Padded Achilles region
• Plice filling in the front arch area for maximum comfort
• Dual composite sole
• DuPont® Polymer Toe Change Pillow
• Available in 4 colors.
|Version||Lorica (synthetic leather)|
|Season||All year round|