Motorcycle jeans PMJ Promojeans Legend Caferacer
The incomparable CAFE RACER style.
A completely revolutionary jeans, in details, appearance and comfort. For special motorcycle lovers, conveyors of a style that never goes down.
• Main substance Maximum weight: 12.5 ounces, cotton stretch denim.
• Inside is reinforced with 100% TWARON ballistic tissue.
• 100% COOLMAX lining.
• The knee protectors are certified to EN1621-1. Adjustable and removable.
• Ready for zero-shock padding on the hips.
• EN 13595-2 and EN 13595-4 tested
• Belt included
• Narrow fit, café racer style.
• No external seams.
Both. as well as Twaron belong to the aramid family of synthetic fibers.
DuPont is the manufacturer of ., while Teijin is the manufacturer of Twaron (originally produced by Akzo).
Both. and Teijin are five times stronger than steel and still flexible. They are heat-resistant, cut-resistant, chemical-resistant and can process high impacts.
|Season||Spring and summer|