The smallest ECE-22.05 tested motorcycle helmet on the European market, available
in 3 outer shell sizes. By patented „TWIN-SHELL-SYSTEM“
(2nd inner shell can be removed), size and fit can be changed.
– Outer shell: GFK fiberglass (handmade), three shell sizes, high strength and extremely light
– Internal lining: antibacterial textile lining (removable, washable)
– Weight: approx. 650 g - 760 g
– Colors: black-matt, black-gloss,
– Double D-ring lock (adjustable)
– Side ventilation with noise insulation pads (removable)
– Separate inner lining for ideal fit
– Patented „TWIN-SHELL-SYSTEM“ Double, removable inner shell for ideal insulation values or for size compensation, can be moved with or without inner shell,
– Authorization: Checked ECE 22.05.
Note: ECE-22.05 check expires when the 2nd inner shell is removed
SO THE „TWIN-SHELL-SYSTEM“
The „TWIN SHELL SYSTEM“ is a combination of two soft shells inside the helmet. With this special procedure we achieve absolute TOP values in the ECE-22.05 test:
The hard impact on the outer shell is absorbed over a wide area and distributed almost over the entire helmet. The residual impact force is applied to the specially developed and patented „TWIN-SHELL-SYSTEM“
THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE:
- Official ECE 22.05 check
- untested (sport)
We would like to point out that the ECE 22.05 type test is no longer given when removing the TWIN SHELL SYSTEM (2nd inner shell).
|Season||All year round|