The T-SPS Air jacket has an advanced polystoff main shell for high tear and abrasion resistance. The T-SPS Air jacket has ventilation openings. With its class-leading Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow protection and the option to upgrade the Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back protection, the T-SPS Air jacket is ideal for use in the city.
- made of durable 600 denier polyester with double polyurethane coating for additional protection.
- Large mains inserts on the front, back and under the armpits for an optimal air flow.
- Internal 600 denier polyester reinforcement on shoulders and elbows for additional abrasion resistance.
- Hooks and loops on waist and sleeve cuffs with YKK zipper for a secure closure.
- Low collar construction with soft lining for improved comfort.
- Two zip pockets at the front, one waterproof document pocket on the inside and two inner pockets on the inside lining for safe storage. - Ventilation openings at the top for optimum air flow.
- Reflective details.
- tested according to Category II PSA Regulation (EU) 2016/425 - Class A.
- tested according to stage 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector, available as accessory upgrade.
- tested according to stage 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow protectors.
- Level 1 Nucleon Flex Plus armor on the shoulder and elbow (Nucleon chest protectors Level 1 and Nucleon back protectors Level 1 and 2 available as accessories).
Material: 100% Polyester
|Season||All year round|