BOOTS STELLA VALENCIA WATERPROOF WOMEN TOURING
With its calf-length design and front and rear accordion flex zones to ensure excellent levels of movement, the Stella Valencia offers comfort and fit, while its waterproof membrane ensures guaranteed wetting performance. With a buckle closure on the instep and a wide entry opening system, this boot has been developed for comfort, while its numerous protective properties provide the highest possible safety and protection.
- Designed and designed for a ladies-specific sporty fit to ensure comfort and a specific fit on long or short tours.
- Multi-layer calf-length chassis with full-grain and suede inserts for excellent levels of comfort and durability.
- Front and rear accordion inserts made of microfiber for superior comfort and flexibility, control and support.
- Practical wide entry opening system with a weatherproof gusset with large shin hook-and-loop fastener flap offers easy tightening and error-free and accurate fit.
- 100% waterproof membrane lining for proven performance in wet weather.
- Alpinestars new anatomical foam-padded double-layer TPU ankle shield protection in the medial and lateral area.
- buckle system with Velcro fastening on the instep provides fast, fault-free and individual closure.
- Newly developed lightweight rubber sole with structured grip for excellent anti-slip performance and stability during motorcycle riding and walking.
- PU midsole for comfort and built-in steel tibia for increased sole stiffness.
- High module midsole follows the foot shape and integrates a structured metal shaft reinforcement.
- Specially developed removable anatomical EVA footbed and elastane lining in the upper part for comfort and moisture control.
|Season||All year round|