Specifically designed for an optimized women's fit, the STELLA S-MX 6 boot integrates the latest advances of alpine stars in line shoe design and development. Every single part in the CE-certified STELLA SMX-6 has been carefully developed to deliver the most important peak performance to the female drivers: Protective innovations, improved ergonomics and comfort properties.
• Specially developed and designed for a ladies-specific sporty fit.
• Newly developed boot upper integrates groundbreaking front, rear bellows and rear calf area for outstanding levels of flexibility. Upper material made of highly developed microfiber for excellent durability and abrasion resistance.
• Ergonomic strip ensures a higher front-foot wind-cut to allow a significantly higher control at the levers, and for outstanding extensive foot profile, support fit and comfort.
• Alpinestars groundbreaking lateral TPU ankle rail protection provides biomechanical support between lateral calf/shin and ankle joint and offers improved structural integrity, impact protection, abrasion resistance and flex support.
• Sole made of Alpinestars new unique rubber compound promotes improved feel and feel, water drainage and durability.
• Ventilation openings on the heel cap and the shin guard as well as breathable mesh inserts (ventilated version only) improve comfort and reduce fatigue phenomena during long journeys.
• Shin and calf protection, heel cap, switch pad, ankle rail and toe grinder made from injected high-quality module TPU for improved impact protection and durability.
• Double-density ankle protector on the medial side is layered under the upper material and provides protection in the key areas.
• Built-in, replaceable grinders made of bi-injected TPU are characterized by the simple screw fastening concept for fast and easy replacement.
• Pioneering accordion flexzones on the instep and on the Achilles heel for excellent comfort, expansion, control and support.
• Internal foot bed with integrated tibial reinforcement for additional support in the arch area and foot protection.
• The media-side opening/closing system is characterized by the zipper fitted on an elastic part with a wide hook-and-loop fastener for flexibility and always secure fit. The entry opening is wide and thus ensures easier connection and removal.
• Inner toe cap protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance.
• Breathable textile lining is distinguished by anti-slip reinforcement made of suede in the heel area to keep the foot in the right position while driving.
• New removable anatomical footbed integrates EVA and elastane for performance, comfort and support.
• The STELLA SMX-6 boot is certified.
|Version||Lorica (synthetic leather)|
|Season||All year round|