This jacket, designed specifically for the female shape, has a subtle Nucleon Flex Plus armor on shoulders and elbows for effective impact protection and .,® for excellent abrasion resistance. This fleece is made of high-quality cotton and polyester for improved comfort and is continuously equipped with stretch material for an optimized fit, making it perfect for use in the city.
- Anatomically profiled for a fully optimized female fit.
- made of high-quality cotton and polyester with elastane for driver comfort.
- Stretch rib material on collar, cuff and collar for an optimized fit.
- .,® on shoulder and elbow for high abrasion resistance.
- Straight rib inserts on the back cuff and on the underside of the jacket for optimized fit and performance.
- YKK zipper on the front with scratch protection for a secure closure.
- Elastic thumb loop ensures that the sleeve remains in the right position while driving.
- Stretch rib collar for improved driver comfort with push button closure.
- Reflective details.
according to Category II PSA Regulation (EU) 2016/425 - Class A.
- tested Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector, available as an accessory upgrade.
- tested Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow protectors.
- Two zip pockets, one waterproof document inside pocket and an inside pocket for the inside of the inside lining for safe storage.
- Alpinestars Level 1 Nucleon Flex Plus armor on shoulder and elbow (Nucleon Level 1 and Level 2 back protector available as accessory).
Material: 92% polyester, 8% elastane
|All year round