Made of highly abrasion-resistant full grain leather and with stable polymer ankle protection, the SP-5 offers the highest possible protection, freedom of movement and comfort. With a preformed finger structure and a cuff-and-loop fastener, this glove provides a firm, highly individual and sporty fit.
• The surface made of high-performance synthetic leather is combined with perforated goat leather for optimized levels of comfort, durability and cooling air guidance.
• An innovative grip insert made of microfiber and PU is strategically positioned in the palm and thumb for excellent levels of grip control and durability.
• The palm made of high quality full leather is durable and offers exceptional abrasion resistance.
• Ergonomically cut synthetic suede reinforcements on the side walls of the small finger offer maximum abrasion resistance at critical impact points.
• Alpinestars patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents burst seams and finger separation when slipping.
• The advanced sprayed-over polymer ankle protector provides excellent impact performance.
• Alpinestars unique ergonomic stretch insert between handplate and thumb offers extended range of hand movement and increased sensitivity on the motorcycle control.
• Preformed finger structure to reduce driver fatigue and improve ride comfort and fit.
• Handplate and finger are padded with energy absorbing EVA foam for additional protection.
• Wrist adjuster with Velcro fastener and wide Velcro fastener on the cuff provide a secure and adjustable fastener.
• Touchscreen compatible pointing finger tip and thumb allow the application of smartphone and GPS systems.
|Season||Spring and summer|