As an aggressive-cut boot for road driving, the shoe SP-1 v2 is made of an exceptionally light-weight microfiber and integrates first-class protective properties. With a continuous textile lining and padding, this boot is extremely comfortable, while a new lateral vent opening improves the internal ventilation. The SP-1 v2 has a unique rubber mixing sole that provides excellent grip in any weather for ultimate precision control.
• Upper made of lightweight durable and abrasion-resistant microfiber with front (tongue) and rear accordion inserts for support and comfort.
• The tongue and rear accordion are made of a lightweight padded material for superior comfort.
• Increased levels of air routing and internal ventilation are provided by the side air inlet openings with metallic mesh fabric.
• New quick-release cording system is derived from Alpinestars MotoGP technology for fast, error-free and secure closure.
• High locking system with new adjustable Velcro fastener and embossed Alpinestars logo
• Foam-padded double-tight ankle disk protection is fitted under the upper and together with the outer TPR protectors provides strategic all-round protection and flexibility in key areas.
• External TPR toe reinforcement protects against abrasion and gives increased stability.
• Outer high module TPU heel cap for improved impact protection and durability.
• Inner toe cap guard is layered under the top of microfiber for durability, improved feel and performance.
• Breathable textile lining with micro-fiber suede anti-slip reinforcement at the heel to keep the foot in the right position while driving.
• Removable anatomical foot bed made of EVA foam for foot arch support and comfort.
• The sole made of Alpinestars unique rubber compound promotes improved feel and grip, water drainage and durability.
• Welded reflex insert in the back improved night visibility.
• The shoe SP-1 has been tested according to the 89/686/ECC EU guideline level 2.
|Version||Lorica (synthetic leather)|
|Season||All year round|