The Ramet Air trousers have a durable multi-panel structure, which is characterized by strategically positioned PU reinforcements for excellent abrasion resistance. A continuous mesh lining and the air inlet openings of the Jet Ventilation System provide cooling air guidance, while the stretch inserts support freedom of movement and comfort.
• Multi-panel structure has 450/600 The panels with strategically positioned abrasion-resistant air-flow mesh fabric for optimized cooling comfort.
• The outer layer is reinforced with PU coating for improved durability, as well as the main seam construction for maximum tear resistance.
• Textile accordion stretch inserts on the back and knees for excellent levels of mobility and reduced fatigue.
• Removable foam padding on the hips with Velcro fastenings for a secure and precise fit.
• Lower gusset hem with zipper and Velcro closure ensures a firm and adaptable closure of the pants around the boot.
• Continuous mesh lining and 3D mesh fabric in inner waist for comfort and breathability.
• Outside pocket with zipper on the thighs for always safe storage.
• Jet Ventilation System (JVS) has mesh-textile-reinforced air inlet openings with zipper for checking the cooling air supply level.
• Reflex details for improved driver visibility.
• Precurved design for a relaxed sitting position reduces fatigue while improving comfort.
• Waist width with D-ring adjustment for reliable and individual fitting accuracy.
• Removable tested knee and rail protectors for first-class safety.
• The waist zipper allows the connection to the Alpinestars leather and textile jackets.