The boot Pikes is ergonomically beautifully profiled and provides for wearing fit and flexibility on the foot rest. With a durable
Microfibre upper material and numerous inner and outer features, this touring boot integrates the Alpinestars 100% waterproof
Membrane for excellent performance in wet conditions.
• Ergonomically profiled for outstanding fit and flexibility on the foot rest and long-lasting comfort.
• Boots upper made of microfibre offers excellent levels of comfort, durability and abrasion resistance.
• Large front and rear accordion flex zones made of microfiber for excellent comfort, expansion, control and support.
• Lateral instep hook-and-loop fastener is coupled to a TPU heel protector for a secure and fault-free closure.
• Wide tightening opening for convenience with Velcro fastening in the shin area. The TPU shin protection offers support and protection.
• New thin TPU cushion for coordinated protection and flexibility.
• Double-density ankle protector on the medial and lateral sides is layered under the upper and provides protection in the key areas.
• calf lining made of breathable textile.
• Waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR® lining for unsurpassed all-weather performance.
• The inner toe cap is layered under the upper and couples comfort and protection.
• Alpinestars unique rubber mix for the best possible combination of comfort and grip.
• removable anatomical EVA footbed with upper elastane lining.
• The Pikes DRYSTAR® boot is certified according to EN 13634:2010.
|Version||Lorica (synthetic leather)|
|Season||All year round|