The Nucleon series of road safety features an excellent anatomical fit and comfort. Constructed with innovative protector plates that are lightweight and offer a high performance polymer blend for protection. With new, modular rib protectors for strategic protection in an endangered area, the Nucleon KR-3 Protector offers excellent performance under outer leather or textile clothing.
• Back protector certified to EN 1621_2: 2014 LEVEL 2.
• Back protector in three waist-to-shoulder dimensions to cover the entire body size.
• The new structured back shell plate consists of a high-performance polymer material mixture for optimized flexibility and excellent weight savings. • The protection comprises a hybrid construction with a lattice shell with a new viscoelastic PU foam compound.
• The new, simply injection-molded lattice structure with ergonomic design absorbs high impacts and enables maximum breathability and air flow.
• New soft viscoelastic PU foam mixture on the central spine for fit, comfort and shock absorption.
• Convexed design on the central hard shell provides the highest protection of the spinal column.
• Horizontal flex channeling for adaptive fit in all driving positions.
• New adjustable rib guard made of a high-performance polymer material for additional side protection.
• New shoulder padding for protection of the impact areas.
• Waist adjustment for individual fit and narrow kidney belt with kidney function for additional stability and safety. • Adjustable and removable elastic shoulder straps through snap-fit system for more convenient use of the protector.
• Compatible with the Nucleon KR-C Protector.
• Compatible with the Nucleon KR-TB Protector.
|All year round