A half-length touring boot designed for comfort and convenience during long journeys, the New Land GORE-TEX® is practical and highly durable. Tested waterproofness is provided by the built-in GORE-TEX® lining, while advanced protective properties are integrated into the structure.
• The boot is highly durable and performs very well in all weather conditions and on all routes.
• 100% waterproof GORE-TEX® membrane for safe protection against weather elements and improved ventilation.
• The boot is contoured for optimized performance over longer distances, and fitted with a toe cap for greater driving control and feel.
• Front and rear accordion flex zones for optimum mobility and driving comfort.
• Easy-entry system with large Velcro fastener and water-repellent gusset.
• A loop fitted to the ankle with a hook-and-loop fastener provides additional adjustable safety.
• Double-density ankle shield on and under the medial leather surface.
• Reinforced cushion in the switching area protects the upper side of the foot.
• Reflex back insert for improved night visibility.
• Textile interior lining is durable and comfortable.
• Contored footbed made of injected high-modulus polyamide including embedded shin reinforcement.
• Alpinestars unique rubber mix for the best possible combination of comfort and grip.
• Resistant toe cap and external heel cap shell provide superior impact protection on the boot shell.
• Removable anatomically shaped EVA-padded footbed.
|Season||All year round|