With completely reworked ergonomic shape and design details, the GP Plus R v2 glove offers the most demanding protection, feel, flexibility and comfort of a sporty driver.
This innovative and protective leather and multi-fabric construction provides a safe and precise fit and features the finger bridge patented by Alpinestars to avoid deformation and finger separation.
- Local perforations on the palm and upper hand as well as ventilated finger squares provide cool hands.
- Ergonomically shaped leather reinforcements on the palm and on the outer landing zones of the hand offer maximum abrasion resistance in the most important impact zones.
- Alpine stars developed ergonomic stretch inserts between thumb and palm provide flexibility to significantly improve hand movement.
- The preformed finger construction reduces driver fatigue and provides more comfort.
- Advanced palm and palm Polymer blend finger slide for shock and abrasion resistance.
- Protective double cuff closure with TPR logo encloses the wrist and raises the entire profile of the glove to protect the wrist bone from shock in a crash.
- The closure is equipped with an adjustable Velcro closure on the wrist, which ensures a secure and individual fit.
- Double cuff closure on the wrist for secure fit and precise adjustment.
- Stretch leather accordions Fingers and thumbs for excellent fit and flexibility.
- Innovative multi-piece leather construction that is ergonomically shaped and offers high performance.
Dense polymer mold construction for superior performance against repeated impacts and abrasion resistance.
- The GP Plus R glove has been tested to level 1.
- Alpinestars' exclusive Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) protectors are characterized by advanced airflow ventilation and double
- Internal hand and thumb reinforcement made of aramid fibers and an aramid fiber layer around the small finger provide excellent abrasion resistance.
- The patented third and fourth finger bridges from Alpinestars prevent leather from twisting on the fingers and help to avoid possible burst seams and finger separations.
- palm pad plate combined with palm, thumb and small finger reinforcement.
- External finger and palm seams for a tight fit and an excellent percussion feel.>- Printed logos for weight savings and material integrity.
|Season||All year round|