A high-quality Adventure Touring boot made of various material combinations, the Corozal Adventure boot is full of first-class protective features, such as advanced polymer shin shield and breakthrough lateral ankle protection with supporting biomechanical connection between upper boot and lower foot structure. Each part of this boot is designed to save weight and performance regardless of weather or terrain: from the built-in breathable DRYSTAR® membrane to its advanced structure made of microfiber and suede.
• The upper is made of wax-coated full leather plus suede in the
higher media range for superior adhesion.
• Front and rear flex bellows made of lightweight microfiber for more durability and abrasion resistance.
• Extended PU-coated leather gaiter seals the boot against excessive water- and
dirt inlet; rear gaiter is equipped with a rubber insert for flexibility and comfort.
• TPU shin and calf protection provides support and impact resistance.
• Bio-mechanical lateral “flex sheet” System provides excellent front and
rear mobility and at the same time ankle support and protection.
• TPU switch pad is made of technical textiles for additional adhesion and
has foam padding in the underside for higher comfort.
• Wide tightening opening with upper Velcro fastener and TPR tab for convenience
allows multiple adjustment and support of the calf.
• TPU double-tight disk protectors on the medial ankle for protection.
• New locking system incorporates two polymer buckles with a breakthrough locking system.This system includes a ratchet with memory and a quick locking system with self-aligning design for easy fault-free locking; all buckles are replaceable.
• A soft foam wraps around the ankle joints and calves and offers comfort and shock absorbing performance.
• DRYSTAR® membrane layer between the boot top and the lining for proven performance in difficult weather.
• Reinforcements of the toe and heel cap are layered under the cover sole.
• Polypropylene footbed with injected steel tibia for excellent support and safety.
• Alpinestars unique vulcanized rubber compound sole for the best possible combination of comfort and grip.
• Interchangeable anatomical EVA footbed with upper Lycra® lining.
• The Corozal Adventure DRYSTAR® oiled boot is certified to EN 13634:2010..
|All year round