The leather glove Celer v2 is a hard-wearing road glove with short cuffs for city driving performance. With a newly developed design with increased stretch inserts and perforations as well as a hard ankle protector, the Celer v2 has a high-quality multi-material structure that offers high levels of fit, comfort and protection.
• Tough multi-layered outer skin manufacture integrates supple full-grain goat leather for high comfort levels, abrasion resistance and breathability.
• Alpinestars race-tested hard PU ankle protection system for outstanding impact and abrasion resistance.
• Leather palm fabrication integrates padded reinforcements in the impact surface for excellent durability and comfort.
• Highly durable reinforcements of polyester fabric on the hand side and ring fingers form a finger bridge to prevent twisting and separation of the fingers on impact.
• Perforated leather on the back of the hand for maximum cooling performance.
• Short cuffs with Velcro fastening for convenience.
• Open ankle gusset for improved levels of breathability and hand flexibility.
• Ergonomic stretch inserts between thumb and palm provide flexibility to increase hand mobility.
• Stretchable accordion on fingers and thumbs to improve the fit and flexibility.
• Touchscreen compatible index finger and thumb tips for the application of smartphones and GPS systems.
• Clean and elegant design for an unmistakable appearance.
• This garment is Level 1 tested