The Ares jacket is designed for adventure touring and integrates excellent inner protection features as well as outstanding
Comfort properties, such as the GORE-TEX® membrane and the thermal lining and the new front ventilation system for optimized internal ventilation
Air flow levels. This jacket can be connected with Ares trousers or other textile trousers from the Alpinestars Touring range.
• Multi-layered shell structure consisting of several material combinations for
optimum levels of durability, protection and weight.
• Ultra-light lining made of GORE-TEX® membrane keeps the driver warm and dry in wet weather.
• Stretch inserts made of poly fabric in the back and elbow area for
Carrying fit and freedom of movement on the motorcycle.
• Ventilation openings with zipper on the chest and back ensure
excellent air routing when the jacket is closed.
• Front chest pockets with zipper, waterproof forearm compartments and inner
Document pocket for always safe storage of valuables.
• Removable thermal vest (100G. Upper body, 80g. sleeves) shows
Comfort edges and inner pockets with Velcro on.
• Impact protection thanks to the lightweight removable elbow and shoulder protectors.
• Breast and back compartments with PE protective cushion (Alpinestars certified nucleon
Back protector and breast armor are available as an accessory upgrade).
• Multiple fit and size adjustment options enable a customized
Fit around the arm and holds the protectors in position and firmly on the body.
Sleeve fitting with Velcro fastening supports the fit.
• YKK zipper with double slider opens from above
and from below for versatile use.
• Internal waist fastener for connection to trousers.
• Reflex details on the sleeves and back improve driver visibility.
• Velcro fastener on collar with comfort edge made of microfleece.
External material: CORDURA, polyamide
Internal lining: 100% polyester
|Season||All year round|