The Andes v3 Pant was developed using the Alpinestars Drystar® construction and offers 100% waterproofness and high breathability. With additional protection in strategic areas, these trousers can adapt to all weather conditions and are fully compatible with the Andes Drystar® jacket.
- Constructed with an advanced reinforced polyfibre textile for durability and Alpinestars exclusive Drystar® membrane for 100% waterproof performance under wet weather conditions.
- The removable long thermal lining allows the adjustment of the pants to the weather conditions.
- Efficient direct ventilation openings, strategically positioned on the thighs and allowing a high air flow.
- Pre-shaped leg construction with knee stretch inserts for optimum ride comfort.
- Conically tapering touring fit for improved driving comfort.
- Inside hip cushions.
- Removable and adjustable knee protectors ensure excellent protection against impacts.
- Reinforced polymer pressure texturing in critical knee areas for additional abrasion resistance.
- Integrated reflective details.
- Adjustable waistband with buckle and stretch material for an optimized fit.
- Zipped air inlets for effective internal temperature control.
- Cargo-style bags for practical use in practice.
- Adjustable, removable seat supports for improved comfort seating while ensuring that the pants remain in position.
- tested according to Category II PSA Regulation prEN17092 - Class A.
- Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus Knee with Bio-Flex hip protector compatibility
|Season||All year round|